DTMU: David Tvildiani Medical University
Going for MBBS in Georgia has become very popular with aspiring medical students from India. The last few years have also seen a surge in demand for MBBS admissions in DTMU, David Tvildiani Medical University – the best medical university of Georgia.
Here are some of the main points which make DTMU the best university for MBBS in Georgia:
- USMLE Syllabus: USMLE, United States Medical Licensing Examination syllabus is one of the top rated curriculums in the world. David Tvildiani Medical University follows USMLE syllabus based education. It is the only MBBS University in Georgia which entirely follows USMLE Syllabus.
- Hostel Within University Compound: DTMU is the only university in Georgia which has a hostel within the university compound within a gated, guarded campus. There are separate hostel areas for boys and girls. The hostel is run by the university management.
- MCI Eligibility Test: DTMU students have a hundred percent success rate at the MCI Eligibility Tests. This success has been possible due to the teaching style, syllabus and the discipline which is maintained at DTMU.
- Opportunity to Clear USMLE: Students at DTMU get an opportunity to appear for USMLE Exams while they are pursuing their MBBS. DTMU students can appear for USMLE step 1 after 5 semesters (2.5 years), and subsequently for USMLE step 2 after 10 semesters (5years). This option is available to DTMU students only, amongst all other colleges offering MBBS in Georgia.
- Hassle Free Admission process: There are no entrance exams for Indian students. For admissions contact DTMU India at email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 9766322492.